Wednesday, June 18, 2008

of leeches and witches

Actually, this has completely nothing to do with the title (well, maybe a bit). I was just trying to rhyme leeches (quite teruk my rhyming)

I hate leeches. I haven't seen one in real life (thank goodness) and I hope I will never have to. They're pretty harmless I know: they latch onto you and then suck until they're full and then they leave you be. They don't pose any threat to you, just disgusting la!! Some people even use some species of leeches to cure some blood disorders! YUCK YUCK YUCK YUCK YUCK. Yes even though you don't lose anything if you let them suck, it is still yucky la. yuck.

YUCK.

I don't like leeches. They cling onto you and take you for granted. They take from you and never give back. Yes, it doesn't really like seriously affect me but that's not the point. They just TAKE TAKE TAKE. Then when they're satisfied and full, they leave. You are not important to them, you are just convenient. YUCK.

I hate leeches. Very much.

No comments: